Our chocolate is just two ingredients : cacao beans and cane sugar. We have focused on bringing out a really good chocolate, using only two ingredients : Indian cacao beans and cane sugar. Our Indian origin beans are responsibly grown, ethically sourced, well fermented and carefully roasted to enhance the flavour profile at our factory. To allow the most notes to shine through, we don’t add any soya lecithin, vanilla, flavourings or preservatives- all commonly used in chocolate making.
Cancellations on coffee orders will be considered if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order
Returns and Refund Policy
We can’t accept returns on coffee due to its perishable nature. However, we really want you to be happy with your purchase. If you have any issues with your coffee, or if there are errors in your order, please contact us at email@example.com within 21 days of receiving your order. We’re happy to help you find something you’ll love or issue a refund.
Please make sure to include:
- Your name
- Date of purchase
- The items you would like refunded
- The reason for the return (optional, but we’ve love to use your feedback to improve our products)
- All coffee packets should be returned back to us in case of refund.
- All brewing equipment can only be refunded if it is returned back to any of our facilities in new and unused condition
- Refunds for coffee subscription purchases will be on prorated based on the number of shipments remaining
- Refunds are initiated within 3 days of notification. The amount of time it takes before the money is credit back to the customer's account depends on the clearing cycle of the customer's bank
We offer shipping to most locations in India.
Most products will be passed into the hands of the shipper on the same business day if ordered before 9am or the following business day.
If our logistics partner supports it, we will send you an email with a link where you can track your order. Due to external factors, shipping time is not guaranteed. Shipping and COD fees are non-refundable.